- Horizon is the only center for 3D/4D Sonography in Kamothe Node. ( Put on video)
- 3D and 4D ultrasounds are optional. They're not standard prenatal tests. Doctors often give them as a courtesy to women who want them.
- Not all doctors have access to 3D or 4D ultrasounds. Also, your insurance may not cover the cost.
- Like regular ultrasounds, 3D and 4D ultrasounds use sound waves to create an image of your baby in your womb. What's different is that 3D ultrasounds create a three-dimensional image of your baby, while 4D ultrasounds create a live video effect, like a movie -- you can watch your baby smile or yawn.
- Parents often want 3D and 4D ultrasounds. They let you see your baby's face for the first time. Some doctors like 3D and 4D ultrasounds because they can show certain birth defects, such as cleft palate, that might not show up on a standard ultrasound.
- Sonography can be used to examine many parts of body such as abdomen, breast, female reproductive system, Male reproductive system, Prostate, Heart and Vessels.
- We have one of the best machine for conducting this test. ( GE Logiq F6)
- Studies suggest that 3D and 4D ultrasounds are safe. Plus, the images can help doctors spot a problem with your baby and make it easier for them to explain it to you.