- An echocardiography is referred as Cardiac echo or simple echo.
- Echocardiography uses standard two-dimensional, Doppler ultrasound to create images of the heart.
- Echocardiography is routinely used as non invasive tool for the diagnosis of various heart problems like Cardiac failure, cardiac ischemia.
- It gives helpful information regarding shape of heart, pumping capacity and extent and location of tissue damage
- Echocardiography can help to detect cardiomyopathies, such as hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, dilated cardiomyopathy, and many others.
- We have one of the best machine for conducting this test. ( GE Logiq F6) GE having first installation of this machine at our center. We are the privileged customer of GE.